Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas is coming!

Just a quick update...I am at a big Peace Corps training right now, which thankfully is almost done. Then I am headed back to my regional capital to spend Christmas-since it falls on a Friday I will be doing a special holiday broadcast of my radio show, which will include but not be limited to the complete Hanson Christmas album.

THEN the day after Christmas I will be going to Senegal to meet my mom and my aunt in Dakar! We are going to spend a week traveling in Senegal and then a week in Mali. This glorious event has been the only thing on my mind for roughly the past two months; it has been a year and a half since I have seen either of them, so needless to say I am very excited!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jessica, I am very excited that you are able to take a vacation with your mom and aunt. They are just going to love Senegal and Mali. I am happy to hear about that your radio show is going well. Miss you, Ava