Friday, February 18, 2011

Updates

For close followers of this blog, I mentioned back in December that I would soon be posting my school construction project online so that people could donate. The community contribution for this project ended up being high enough that it qualified for a different type of funding that does not involve outside donations. The project and funding have been approved, and work is set to start at the end of this month. Thank you to everyone who considered donating!

Also in December, I posted pictures of the baby who was named after me, Jessica Sira Coulibaly. I am happy to report that she is fat and healthy. She continues to pursue such activities as eating, sleeping, and, since babies do not wear diapers here, peeing on people when they least expect it.


No comments: